Beeps and Meeps


Just a quick LOTD :D
This shirt is cuuute and its said its for kids only...since I am an xxs in mesh I gave it a try and tadaaaa Mrs.Pacman is like she was made for me!!  *happy dance*

I want to apologize at this point for all the Men, Women and Hamsters that I trampled, pushed or shamelesly ran over on the Arcade gacha event! xD SORRY!! Especially to this one girl I pushed thru half of the sim cause she wasn't rezzed for me yet lmao!! <3

So heres the SLURL to the Arcade gacha event TAXI

There is not only the gacha event to mention theres a place, like a flea market where you can sell or buy the gacha things that other or you had doubled!! :D FLEA MARKET


What Gwinny-mouse is wearing:


Watch: #14 *katat0nik* (black bunny) Nada Watch (gacha)
Ring: :CP: Macaron Ring - Lemon (gacha)
Bracelet: ASO!AlphabetBrace(G)Gold (gacha)
Necklace: Blah. (My Emotional Poop Necklace)
Shoes: Ingenue :: Ariane :: L :: Latte (gacha)
Shirt: NB_Arcade Tee_MsPacman (gacha)
Leggins: NB_ArcadeLeggings_PacMan (gacha)
Earsies: [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow) - White1 (gacha)
Ring (snake): [HANDverk]Serpent Ring.pink (gacha)

1 comment:

  1. <3 the PacMan shirt ... one boob eating the other *lol*

    I like the pants-leggings to.

    ReplyDelete