Boobies!

Click me ♥

YAY! I waited so long for the 2nd Boobie Show event!!  *flails* So I ran over there yesterday when it opened and was fighting my way thru the lag to grab the first things lol! MORE TO COME xD
So many cute things!! *-*

So from left to right what I am wearing:

1st Pic

Bodysuit from -SU!- @ the Boobies Show

2nd Pic:

Tattoo, Piercings and Dildo (I never thought I would ever use that word in my blog! x3) from -UtopiaH- @ the Boobies Show

3rd Pic:

Lingerie by Deetalez! @ the Boobies Show <3

Click me ♥

BGTT FINALLY released a boobies applier for Pink Fuel's Kumi!! <3 
also at the Boobies Show 

The cute dress is from Cynful @ the Boobies Show


1 comment:

  1. Wooww! u look extremely cute!! ^^ love it!!... can I ask where can i get the eyelashes? those are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete