Cinema Post Two: SySy Belle Dress

 SySy just released this totally cute gown!  You can get it at Cinema only at the moment!
I was looking for cute mesh gown for a while now, I love how this dress seems all simple and clean...but also is all princess-like with those ruffles! I fell comfortable when wearing it ^-^ In the white version I feel like raping and marrying a prince lmao...but no princes in sight T_T


Here are all the colors, the dress comes in! 
I lovelovelove the colors SySy is doing...always so soft and cozy lol
All her clothes she makes are giving me that feeling of being all fluffy ^_^


What I am wearing:


Dress: SYSY's  Belle gown
Necklace: [ Glow ] - Gold Heart Key - 
Crown: [BURLEY]
Hair: [e] Studio
Hands and feet: SLINK



1 comment:

  1. Love those.
    I think the brown one 's the best ...

    ReplyDelete