PXL Faith V.I.P. SALE

Without any make-up
So this is Faith, be nice and say "Hi!" to her :D Faith is PXL's newest release! And YES, if you are a member of ther V.I.P. Group than you just need to TP to the VIP room and wear your group tag, to get a 25%!! discount on the Faith skin and all her make-ups! 
The Sale starts today and lasts 7 days! 
All the pics down there are totally unedited, I only cropped and framed them, that way you see what you will get <3
So hurry and TP to PXL --->TAXI <3

I am wearing Faith in the skintone: PALE 

1st: Cherry Lips&Betty Eyes
2nd: Duo Red Lips&Boudoir Eyes
3rd: Rose Lips&Smokey Eyes
4th: Pale Lips&Frozen Eyes

1st: Frozen Lips&Extreme Eyes
2nd: Duo Dark Lips& Day+Night Eyes
3rd: Passion LIps&Arrow Eyes
4th: Pink Lips&Winged Eyes

I admit, I have a belly fetish in SL! And I really like this one....so soft <3



I had so much fun, mixing and matching the lips and eye make-ups!! And I haven't even showed you everything! Endless hours of fun ahead lol! <3


What else am I wearing, well not much xD :

Lingerie: Insolence
Hair: Exile
Hand&Feet: SLINK

No comments:

Post a Comment