FLF, TDR and Black Friday Madness!


Above you see a mix of TDR Blue, FLF and Black Friday lol
Lets start somewhere!
Many shops are offering a SALE this Friday.
Auxiliary is offering a 50% Sale on everything except Gacha!! *flails*
I got the jeans there!! 
The uberawesometastic corset is from Auxuliary too BUT for the dressing blue, yes right..means its only effin 70L AND IT COMES IN 2 COLORS!! *screamspits at screen*
The 2nd color I wear in le picture below, with the blueish hair! ^^
SO 2nd fave thing on that pic DA SHOES!!
Princess shoes...I will pretend to be Cinderella til a prince brings me some old too tight shoe!
They are shparkley!! And we all know...sparkles make everything better!!
I think I got a bit carried away on them lol
The hair yeah...the hair is the new one from Wasabi Pills...feels like made for me :3 
My precious!




Sooo if you really made it til here...you are very brave young padawan...or very very bored!
So here you see both colors of the corset...JUST SAYIN AGAIN <3
THe hair for real I squealed when I saw it!!
Its the Wasabi Pills special thing at the Euphoria Sim Black Friday sale!
AND I totally jizzed my pants as I saw that its only 50L ...FIFTY LINDEN for 3 colors!?
Le Top is the Erratic FLF item for today they are  offering 3 different color packs with ...I don't know like 7 different colors in! ^___^ A good basic thingie!

THE SKIN EXPLAINED IN LE NEXT PIC!



Say "Hi!" to Chloe! 
Chloe is NOT new ...she's a TsG skin and she's on SALE for Black Friday at the mainstore!
AND there are Lolas TANGOS skin appliers available for too now! ^^

Ok you made it thru!
You now get a tiny golden errr pink star!  <3


What Gwinny is wearing:

1st Picture

Hair: Wasabi Pills *NEW*
Bow: Teefy (only 10L a full color pack! for Black friday)
Shirt: Erratic *FLF*
Corset: Auxiliary *TDR Blue*
Jeans: Auxiliary

Poses: !Bang


2nd Pic:

Hair: Wasabi Pills *EUPHORIA Sim Black Friday*
Skin: TsG Chloe 

1 comment:

  1. I like the red-n-brown set.
    And your pants are nice to.

    ReplyDelete