Don't Falter

I still have the flu but I am a very happy little patient atm lol <3 
So todays post is a mixture of Collabor 88, things I just love and some new releases ^-^

On the pic:

New things: This Jacket from Blueberry! <3
Collabor 88: Glam Affair Amberly Skin!! You can chose from 3 frosty make-ups!
Things I just love: Glasses from Mon Tissu and those, my fave jeans from X*plosion!



On this Pic:

New things: Pants from Blueberry...RIBBONS!! *-*
Collabor 88: This cute Wasabi Pills Hair and this suuuper cute sweater from Aux! 
Things I just love: The tiny yellow Hamster! ♥♪♫♬


What Gwinny is wearing:

1st Picture

Hair and beanie: Chemistry
Skin: Glam Affair @Collabor88
Glasses: Mon Tissu
Jacket: Blueberry *NEW*
Jeans: X*Plosion
Bra: Bishes Inc.
Hand and Feet: SLink 

Poses: Label Motion


2nd Picture

Hair: Wasabi Pills @Collabor88
Sweater: Aux @Collabor88
Skin: Pink Fuel for the With Love Hunt!!
Pants: Blueberry *NEW*
Necklace: Undefined Lilies

Poses: Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment