Just a simple LOTD


Blueberry has released this cute knit cardigan and leather skirt! 
And since I could need a distraction from missing someone and rearranging my place,
I started mixing and matching a comfy look :D




Aaaand this top and skirt ...like...I totally fell in love with it :3 
I feel sexy when wearing it ...so beware ppl of SL \o/



What Gwinny is wearing:

1st Picture:

Hair: Wasabi Pills@C88
Earrings: Lagyo@TDR Fusion
Cardigan and skirt: Blueberry <---SLurl <3
Boots: SLink@TDR Fusion
Shirt: Erratic
Necklace: MG@Arcade Gacha
Bag: Aux@TDR Fusion
Leggins: Bcc: 
Eyeliner: A&A@FLF today

2nd Picture:

Hair: Wasabi Pills@C88
Earrings: Lagyo@TDR Fusion
Top and Skirt: Cynful@TDR Fusion
Heels: Deco @FLF (today, so run)








1 comment:

  1. you look sexy in both of them. And sleightly businesslike in that black skirt ... I love them both.


    But the knee-pads are the top. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete