New TsG Happiness




TsG has released several new things!! *sealclaps*
Those peferctly casual shirts! A cleavage version of their skin applier for Lolas Tangos! 
AND
what I perfectly love the most...a cardi that you can wear WITH your boobies...without it sticking in them lolol

Up there you see my fave combination xD I love that shirt lol

The shirts come in SEVERAL colors and options for real there are a LOT! With prints and without, pastel colors, blacks...really really much!! And you can wear them without Lolas too of course! :3

Same for the cardigans!! Soooo many colors lol I didnt knew which one to wear first *-*
Below you can see some combinations I put together! COLORS to fight your winter depression lol

And as you can see I have a nice cleavage, thanks to the new skin appliers!! <3




What Gwinny is wearing:

Shirts: TsG *new*
Cardis: TsG *new*
Shorts: Enix
Hair: LeLutka
Undies: Bishes Inc.
Glasses: Mon Tissu
Skin and Applier: TsG
Tattoos: Selfmade


No comments:

Post a Comment