A knot to remember...


I wish it was spring finally lol :3
So I put together a bowsie LOTD just fine for a walk on a lovely springy afternoon :3

You know I don't say bad things often about stuff I wear...but 
this dress! I love it...its cute and I love the patters...but its badly rigged! :/
The shoulder straps would poke thru you in the wrong pose and the skirt seems oddly rigged too!
But I have a ao that makes it still look ok :3
But I felt like this is something ppl should know! <3



What Gwinny is wearing:

Hair: Chemistry
Skin, Head and hands: TsG
Earrings and Necklace: Undefined Lillies
Dress: *Cupcakes
Ring: Maxi Gossamer
Tights: Sugarheart
Hairbow: Tee*fy
Neck Bow: Boom *NEW*
Shoes: G*Field Valentines Group Gift (group is free to join and its still there I think)
Bag: Tee*fy



1 comment:

  1. Your AV is always so cute and adorable! I just want to squish you! I love this look, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete