Free*Style Shop Opening


Sooo what is there to say..yes there will a Free*Style Shop open on the 27th this month!!
I actually TOTALLY love the idea..and I feel like giving something back when I blog for it...cause
the Free*Style BLOG was long time my one and only blog I read in SL and it pointed me 
soooo effin often to nice freebies and group gifts!!

So and there will be a shop...with designers/ shops like Pink Fuel, Hop Scotch, SySy's, Chelle and sooo soo many other well known and not so well known shops :D

There are shapes, skins, jewelry, Dresses, Shoes, Make-Up...poses (u can never have enough poses!!)
really all you will need to make your AV happy and purdy :3

This really is just my first post to show what you can get there...and dont forget to tell all your new-to-SL friends or the ones living their pixel life on a tight budget...or well JUST TELL EVERYONE!! :D

I will post the SLURL here when it opens!! 

What Gwinny is wearing:

Dress and Heels: Blossom (both in a set for 50L)@Free*Style
Skin: Pink Fuel @ Free*Style Shop (50!!!L)
Necklace: *RezIpsa Loc* (25L for 3 different types in one pack)@Free*Style
Poses: Hopscotch (1L pose pack) and IoS @ Free*style

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dress, great poses and cute girl.

    I think I am falling in love <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete