Gimme Sugar!


Another round of the Boobies Show has started :D 
And those cute Corsets from TsG you can only get there :D
There is a black and red version too, that I don't show here!
I love that those are so simple I can wear them sexy but I can wear them to jeans either :3
And of course its mesh \o/ and of course since its released for the boobies show only,
it comes with Lolas and Lush appliers :D

The best thing? This pink verion with the lacey pattern I wear up there? Is a group gift!
The group has a fee of 350L BUT I say its well spent when you love Kawaii things :3
There are monthly gifts and even skins you can't buy in store were a gift once :D
So do it like Gwinny-Bunny and hop over to the Boobies Show to grab yours and wrap yourself in sexy
cotton candy <3



Click to enlarge, please! <3

What else Gwinny is wearing:

Skin: The Sugar Garden
Hands: The Sugar Garden
Hair and bow: LeLutka
Pinkie Glitter Suit: Blah! (part of a dress)
Earsies and Tail: OMEN
Donutsie: Pink Fuel
Messy Mouth and Blush: Sugar Heart
Tiny Heart: Mine
Eyes: The Skinnery
Eyeliner: Adore & Abhor (the frost liner is so glittery its my absolute fave liner)

Pose 1st Pic: The Secret Hideout

No comments:

Post a Comment