The 25L Outfit!


Can I look cute...Even without spending much? That's the question I got today from a cute girl reading my blog!
And the answer is YES!!!
I took her question and made a challenge for me! I only used the marketplace! And it took me like 20 mins to find cute stuff!! LOADS of cute and free or almost free stuff!! <3


What Gwinny is wearing:

Hair: *BC322 Rainbow cotton Blue (1L @marketplace)
Shirt: :Moon Amore: Shutup Snow White S (FREE) 
Skirt: MDL-Valentine skirt (1L)
Leggins: :: One Store :: [Heart Leggings] (1L)
Flats: MDL- Bailarina (1L)
Necklace: *MM* Circle Charm Necklace (10L BUT its color change and mesh :3)
Bangle: *MM* Skinny Gold/Resin Bangle (10L and colorchange too and several versions)
Mouthie thingie: MDL - Popsicle (1L)
Mr. Panda: [Freya]  MouthPanda (FREE)

There are soo many creative ppl in SL giving aways cute little things to us! I love that so much <3 

This whole outfit is 25L <3

1 comment:

  1. but then again, you would have to really work hard to not look cute ... ^_^'

    ReplyDelete