A spring has sprung...


Finally its getting spring here!! 
And Collabor 88, that just opened today for a new round, is filled with springy colors and items!

One of my fave things this round is the feather headpiece from AUX,
cause really Tyr Rozenblum mixed like all the colors, in my fave combinations!!
I hope I will find alot of ways to wear it!! <3

The last rounds of C88 ....I admit weren't that much mine than I wanted them to be...but this time its killer!!
PASTELS EVERYWHERE!!
*flails arms and jizzes pants*

I got sososososososososo much more...need to blog all the things!! x3



So what springy Gwinny is wearing you ask?! :D

Hair: FD @C88
Headpiece and feathers: AUX @ C88
Top: The Seahole @C88 (only 88L per color I got almost all x3)
Skirt: Tee*fy @C88
Leggins: ISON@C88
Shoes: Schadenfreude @C88

Poses: Marukin @C88



1 comment: