Skin Fair 2013

*takes a deep breath* soooo where to start?! I actually have no clue so just start with what most ppl wanted to see! The Snow Rabbit Hybrid Avatar Nea!
Actually I don't like the "hybrid avatar" part of all those mesh heads...for real...ppl selling us mesh hands, tatas and feet aren't calling it hybrid avatar either! x3
ooook back to the topic!
For me this mesh is, when you are looking for a realistic one, the most prettiest, best done thing ever!
My fave mesh head is still the one from TsG!
BUT this one is so effin cute too!
It has sooo many options down here you can see the skintones, my fave of course is the palest one :3
You can change the eyeshadow and lipsticks seperately, you can change the blush, the eyelashes, beauty marks etc.
You even have realistic tears!!
I really fell in love with it the moment I saw it!
It moves...it blinks and opens the mouth! So scaringly realistic lolol

Some bad points?

1st thing: As you can see the head comes not only like most mesh heads with only the head, it has the neck part attached too!
The shadow is part of that neck and the collarbones too which makes its hard to match it with your fave skin.
But it comes with a skin so no panic! :3

2nd thing: You can't change the face expressions, yes you can stop the blinking or mouth moving and you can close the eyes, but there are no other expressions, like most of the other heads have!

3rd thing: No changing of eyebrow color or hairbase option!

BUT the head comes with a update ticket so I guess all those things are things that will come sooner or later!
And THIS thing even made me a 6 year SL resident a bit speechless when I first saw it!
I think its one of the most incredible things ever!

Still some questions? *Click Here*


    



There are more Eyeshadows but I was too lazy..I was crosseyed from taking pics LOL <3


 Sooooo from the head to le skins!

Essences...I admit I learned about Essences at the Dressing Room and Dressing Room Blue!
I tried the skin back then and was like "How comes I never heard of you before?!"
Now at skin fair preview THIS is my surprise skin! I fell in love with "Clover" the moment I saw it!
I admit I loved it on the AD and thought "this will NEVER work on your shape!! T_T! sooo I went to other boothes....and came back again to grab the Demo cause I couldn't fnd another skin on the whole fair that got me like this one! And well I tried the demo and BOOM ...it makes me feel incredibly pretty!!! I didn't had to adjust the tiniest thing on my shape to like it!! I never knew its possible to make MY shape look all NICELY mature!! I lovelovelove it!! I want to make love to my own face all night...*lights a candle* lmao

You get one of those makeups :3 my skintone is sunkissed 
yeah I know I usually wear it paler..but this tone is so uberly pretty *-*
As you can see theres le cleavage option too!! \o/

You can seperately buy a Eyelashes Pack, a Eyeshadow pack and Tango Appliers!!


The brows...I LOVE that those are BROWS and not thin lines LOL
If you don't like them?
Buy the eyebrow wax aka the non eyebrow add-on :3



The skins above are from TokyoGirl! Her name is Amelia!I admit I never heard of them before skin fair preview but I loved the smoothness (is this even a word?! lolol) of those skins :3
There are not many options that are coming with these skin but its so nicely natural that you can add gazillions of tatt layers lol

You don't only get the skin in the certain tone, you get eyes, shapes in various heights, and you can get tango Appliers!

Any questions?! Feel free to pester me inworld or on Plurk! <3

Things I wear:

On the Nea Head Pics:

Hair on the skintones:

Truth, Magika, Elikatira, Truth, Truth

On the other pics its D!va

Top is from Tee*fy at C88


Clover Pictures:

Hair on all Pics is LeLutka
And the Dress is from TsG at Whore Couture Fair!!

On the TokyoGirl Pictures:

Hair and Flower Elikatira and the top is from TsG

2 comments: