And my heart said....



It's spring, kinda! And I admit I am happily in love! What makes the spring even more...erm...springy? lol <3
Mon Tissu has finally released new clothing again! And I love those shorts sososo cute :3 This cute hairstyle is new from Milana (TAXI)...you don't know this place? It's former Dernier Cri!! 
And I am wearing the cute espandrillos from GoS those are teh special Cherry Blossom ones that you only get at The Boutique! So many shops are releasing all the spring things atm ...sooo expect some more sunny posts in the near future!

xoxo Gwinny

aaand my song of the day: ♫♪♬





Lip Highlights: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3C
Eyeliner: [okkbye] Eyeliners - Catliner
Hairbase: Truth Hairbase - golden
Earrings: (Caroline's Jewelry) Simple Pearl Drop Earrings 
Hair: (Milana) Jayna - Light Blondes *NEW*
Ring: Noodles - Bunny Ring Anodized Pink
Necklace: Noodles - Petite Bunny Necklace Purple
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 
Hairband: [ glow ] studio - Roses hairband FLF
Shoes: [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - Cherry Blossom 
Shirt: {mon tissu} Collared Shirt ~ Floral *NEW*
Shorts: {mon tissu} Tulip Shorts  ~ CrissCross *NEW*
Piercing: {Sugar Heart} Mesh Nose Ring - White Steel
Skin: Essences - Opera Chic *light rose* 
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Ice 

On a sidenote ....I got quite a few IMs over the last weeks asking me where I got my shape! Sorry, but I made my shape on my own and no its not for sale :/ I hope you understand this 

No comments:

Post a Comment