Bows and Zippers


I know I am totally late on this X_X but the spring break was kinda buuuusy xD
I made those pics a week ago! And even then I felt late lolol
Wellll but here we go!!
There are so many awesome event and several releases of my fave shops lately that its hard to keep up xD
 Lets point out some certain things....where to start....hrmmm
My fave of all of those things above?!
I admit its the necklace, the bracelet aaand the bowsie tatts!!
Cause they are made by my wifey Lindsay!!
Shes having a lovely little shop called "Little House of Curious" no its not a brothel its a furniture shop :3
This is her first attempt of making jewelry and I say you all should IM her and tell he keep on making those things!!
The set with all of it you can ATM at the Kawaii Hunt for 1L I think! If you miss out now...no prob she will set it up for sale in her shop afterwards \o/

Gosh I'm talking way too much today :3
So what else....I admit I could go on telling you now about how I love !Blah. and TsG but I guess we all KNOW that already lolol <3 
The wrapped dress from !Blah. is so cute ...when she sold the wrapped top at the Boobies Show I was sooo hoping she would do a dress like that some day! And there it iiiis \o/
The wrapped top on the middle pic is from TsG and you find all those things at the BIG Bo.obies Show! Its a huge fair not that to mistaken for the Boobies Show <3


Lindsay's Tatts are sosososo cute :3


These cute purses are from !Blah. and they come in (felt) millions of variations and 3 static poses! I bet everyone will find a fave one :3

What Gwinny is wearing:

Right:

Hair: Chemistry
Head: Utilizator
Necklace and Bracelet: Little House of Curious
Top and Panties: !Blah. @ The Big Bo.obies Show

Middle Pic:

Top: TsG @ The Big Bo.obies Show
Panties: Paperdoll (comes with Bra and applier) @ The Big Bo.obies Show

Left:

Purse: !Blah.
Hair: Catwa 
Shoes: G*Field

No comments:

Post a Comment