Collabor 88 Mix & Match

Today I tried to only wear things that you can get at C88 :3


So the first Outfit is very me! I was erm still am a tomboy lol
And I admit I had such a hat when I was around 12 ahahah
I love the pants from U.f.o. and the shirts that you can combine with them...the shirts come with a HUD so you can change color/phrase/picture ...depends on which pack you buy :3
I don't do much jewelry in SL but I LOVE the not so usual stuff like this set by Intrigue, the hat is by them too and really its a steal!! 
The boots are from Deco and we ALL know how awesome and detailed their stuff always is!!
You think the look huge on me? I'm a very small never forget that!
Even the poses I used are from C88...marukin always releases cute basic poses every photog/blogger could use! <3
What else is to mention?
TsG finally released applier for the SLink hands and feetsies!!!!! \o/
And this cute hairstyle!!! Go and get it at TDR Fusion its from LoQ its not 40L til 70L but still so cute I had to get it cause its not that easy to find cute messy updos that show your ears xD



3 random combinations of stuff you can find at C88 too of course!!
The first one...yes...yes thats me tryingto be all classy x3
But really the clothes that Tee*fy releases make every girl look like a princess <3
I combined their outfit with shoes from ISON, they come with a skin change hud and toenail color changer thingie LOL well what a sentence!

As I put the 2nd outfit together I felt like a rockstar ahahaha \o/
I put on the cute sunglasses by Yummy, added the skirt from BOOM and the cute but yet all classy top by Ingenue!
The awesome special dipped C88 version of le Clawtooth hair suited it so nicely...and the socks?
For real every rockstar needs socks!!! 
The sockas are new from Izzie's and come with SLink applier!
This whole Outfit was more like a accident but I loved it so much :D

The last one was so easy to combine! This cutecute anchor ruffly top from AUX....even comes in a cropped version...every girl needs it I think lol
Tyr always does so happy colors and girly styles I want to punch her ...cause clearly you can never decide for only one color!!! 
I just wish she would make a more pastelly pink T_T
PANTS!! So hard to find nice basics ..well maybe Im just a picky tit but well...those by ISON get added to my every day basics!!
And those earring by Lagyo...they look edible :3 And there are puffles as I lovingly call them ahaha 


This cloud....really who hasn't dreamt of having a pet cloud?! I love SL for exactly those little dreams it makes possible to dream!
The dress and umbrella....or sunbrella? are by Schadenfreude....really I admit I am always surprised with what they are coming up with!! And this dress is just HOOZAH so fine details...the lacey parts..so effin pretty!!! I didnt wanted to ruin the fluffyness of this prettyful thing with shoes lol :3
I just added the cute little heart ring from AUX and the fluffy hairstyle by D!va!

You know...adding so many styles to one post wasn't the most clever thing to do...cause it will be a loooong list in the 

What Gwinny is wearing section lol:

1st Picture:

Hair: Loq @TDR Fusion
Hat: Intrigue @C88
Skin and hand appliers: The Sugar Garden <3
Pants and Shirt: U.f.O @C88
Boots: DECO @C88
Necklace and Earrings: Intrigue @C88
Heart Ring: AUX @C88
Poses: Marukin @C88
Elvin Earcuffs: SLink


2nd Picture left to right:

Hair: Laviere @C88
Blouse and shorts: Tee*fy @C88
Heels: ISON @C88

Hair: Clawtooth @C88
Shades: YUMMY @C88
Top: Ingenue @C88
Skirt: BOOM @C88
Socks: Izzie's *new*
Poses and Brush: Bang! Poses

Hair: Loq @TDR Fusion
Top: AUX @C88
Pants: ISON @C88
Earrings: Lagyo @C88
Flip Flops: SLink


3rd Picture:

Hair: D!va @C88
Dress and Sunbrella: Schadenfreude
Cloudsie: Flowey @C88
Ring: AUX @C88


Here are the SLURLS yes yes I know Im a tit to put them at the end...but really I wrote all that and YOU will read it buahaha just kidding <3 And always...any questions about stuff or LMs jsut yell at me inworld :3




1 comment:

  1. That last dress is so wonderfull .... I wish I were a girl, just to be able to wear that

    ReplyDelete