I still believe in your eyes...




For the Boobies Show that started like 3 days ago Eilfie released these cute summer dresses!
I love the pastelly colors so much! But there are alsoe Hot Pink, Black and Red that I am not showing here sorry xD
I love the little line of lace and that these dresses are coming with Lush and Tango appliers!!! <3
I think we need more mesh clothes with tata appliers xD


Aaaaaand there are finally new eyes at The Sugar Garden!!
I waited so long cause TsG eyes are my all-time fave ^-^
THey have awesomely kawaii huge pupils with STARS in them and the rainbow version is the group gift of this month!!! <3


What Gwinny is wearing:

First Picture:

Hair: Wasabi Pills
Dress: The Sugar Garden @ The Boobies Show
Leggins: Schadenfreude @C88
Shoes: Katatonik
Ears: AUX (old Arcade gacha)
Monkey Friend: mish.mish (he walks, flies and talks with you :3)
Skin, Eyes and SLink Hand appliers: The Sugar Garden

Second Picture:

Hair: Laviere @C88
Eyes: The Sugar Garden *new*
Top: Blueberry *new*

1 comment:

  1. getting motion-sickness from looking at the second pic ...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete