You make my ♥ happy


I have been a bad blogger lately D: I think it has been 14 days without any new post!
But !Blah. releasing new things in pastels got my blogging mojo back going <3
I lovelovelove pastelly stuffs and I dont know HOW often I already mentioned that!
Sooo this Outfit up there...this skirt...is like the pastelfestofdoom...polkadots and the perfect colors x3 and the best thing is its only 70L at TDR Fusion  :D
The skin I am wearing is one of my fave skins ever...and its the revamped version for the Chapter Four event!! So I really had to go and get it!! The eyes are new from Ikon and hte color I am wearing is the free group gift (group is free to join) And the top? Its the new dress from !Blah. xD I love to mix and match outfits with it!! <3 Of course there are Lush and Tango appliers available for it!!

Those colors you see here are only available at the "Whore Couture Fair" monthly event!!
The colors down there are out at the !Blah. Mainstore!! I really love all the colors! And was surprised how well all of dem went with my hair color and skin :D And I really say we all can use a nice basic dress that you can also misuse as top with jeans or put a jacket on and still look all fab :3 Erm and please dont forget to put on panties...otherwise you would show your meatcurtains to the whole grid lolol <3


Soooo what Gwinny is wearing:

1st Pic:

Hair: Ploom 
Top/Dress: Blah
Skirt: Boom @TDR Fusion
Tights: Izzie's
Heels: Katatonik
Skin: Mariko (with tatt layers)
Eyeliner: Okbye
Lips: UtopiaH
Eyes: Ikon Groupgiftie
Elvin Earcuffs: SLink (thanks to Mr. Marvin  )

Other pics:

Hair: Magika
Skin: Mariko
Dress: !Blah.
Hands: SLink
Elvin Earcuffs: SLink
Nail polish: Adore&Abhor @ For Aeva Heartsick Event



No comments:

Post a Comment