It must have been something you said....



Mochi Milena is my lipstick queen!! Finally someone made lipstick as shiny and pink as I always wanted one to beeee <3 Those lipsticks are awesome! THey come in 5 different pink tones and in 3 version per color: For light tones (brighter), for dark tones (darker) and with 50% opacity (for a less VOOM look lolol) She also released the same lipsticks in several other colors just TP over to Pink Fuel and have a look you can even get  a DEMO for them at Market Place!

Details for pic above:

Earrings: Noodles
Necklace: Noodles
Skin and Lips: Pink Fuel
Hair: Ploom @My Attic

I love this outfit so much..its my new fave combination \o/

What Gwinny is wearing:

Shirt: [S] @ The Thrift Shop
Shorts: [R3] @ The Thrift Shop
Socks: Izzie's
Shoes: [PL] @ The Thrift Shop
Mustache Ring: North West
Earrings: Noodles
Bangles: Tee*fy

All poses used on this blog post: Purple Poses


Hair and Stars: Ploom@My Attic
Shirt: Tee*fy @Collabor88
Pants: [PL] @The Thrift Shop
Flip Flops: SLink
Glasses: Boom




3 comments:

  1. I like the shirts. Make your boobs less over proportioned. ;)

    And I like the shorts ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ?!?!? I usually have VERY small tatas o_O only for certain posts I used mesh breasts from my last 15 posts are like 2 with bigger breasts! But thanks anyways I guess

      Delete
    2. I like the boobs you have most of the time. It's just that I think it a bit unbalanced when I see a slender girl with big boobs.
      could be just a personal taste of mine

      Delete