PINK!


Todays look feels so like me! Totally and shamelessly  loving myself today...no this won't be a post about my fapping adventures...promised :3
Several events starting a new round today! SL Fashion Week, My Attic and The Boobies Show!! <3
I totally fell in love with this hair by ploom ...you can find it at My Attic atm I admit I went there to get the hair from Exile...but THIS was the winner!! It comes with tiny starfish that you can add seperately ...obviously not wearing them x3
I wear this awesomely cute headband by AUX that was released for Limited 50..so I doubt there are any left tbh :/
The choker I am wearing is so cute...Hoshi from Blah. made them for the SL Fashion Week!! They are texture and metal change and well...obviously very kawaii :D
THe top...or better dress I am wearing is also from Blah. but for the boobies show and is available with Lush and Tango appliers \o/ Its  a very very cute and short dress that I wanted to blog as dress and not as top BUT then I saw this skirt by Emery at My Attic and thought its a wonderful combination...I have a thing for stripes ahahah <3 And why I wear socks you ask? Well....cause really....cause I cancan XD
ohohohohoh what I should mention here what really made my day was....Moshi Milena FINALLY released SLink feet appliers!!! I was waiting for them soooo long..well obviously not as long as it felt...but I am impatient as hell...sometimes..ok ...often...maybe...SQUIRREL! 

What Gwinny is wearing

Hair: Ploom @My Attic
Hairbandthingie: AUX @ Limited50
Choker: Blah. @SFW
Top/Dress: Blah. @TBS
Skirt: Emery @ My Attic
Socks: Izzie's <3
Cubey bangles: Tee*fy
Other bracelets: BOOM
Skin: Pink Fuel
Heart Tatt: MINE :D(shameless selfpromotion follows) can be bought HERE


Poses: Marukin @Collabor88

















No comments:

Post a Comment