This time, baby, I will be bulletproof..








I feel so inspired again with this round auf Collabor88 I keep putting looks together that I really love!
So I thought I'd share my LOTD with you all :3

I especially fell in love with accessories again lately! These earrings I we should have a closer look at them cause just for the fact I want you all to see what awesome stuff my friend Raw is doing for her still pretty new store M.I.A.B. I really love them!
You all should know by now that I have a thing for colors...and Raw did them nicely neonly ^^ the earrings are avaible in several colors and I love to mix and match them :D 

You should totally check out her BLOG and STORE



What Gwinny is wearing:

Shoes: ::{u.f.o]:: @Collabor88
Socks: Izzie's - Tube Socks 
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Mimi" @Collabor88
Bracelets: *BOOM* @The Arcade
Shades: *BOOM* So Fresh Wrap Shades @Collabor88
Skirt: ::{u.f.o}::wave cutting denim skirts @Collabor88
Top: ::{u.f.o}::who cut off my sleeve - dinodino @Collabor88
Pixel Pets: Intrigue Co. - Pixel Pets - @Collabor88
Earrings: MIAB - Electric Feel 
Necklace: Noodles 
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
Skin: Pink Fuel @The Arcade 



1 comment: