Sign your name across my heart...

Auxiliary released totally awesome shirts this week!
Well its shirt dresses actually :3
I knoooow Tyr worked really hard on these, and I can say it was worth it!
I love how these fit my body!!
Tyr has improved so much over the last year...I always loved the stuff she made but I often had the problem that even the xxs size seemed to biggish for me not anymore tho!
I loooove these so much ..the colors the prints, the fit and I love the tiny wrinkles and shading on them!
Each shirt comes in two versions per pack one with graphics one plain version...pretty generous! <3

My personal faves are the "Snitches get stitches!" one and the black cat one...oh and the group gift that would be the purple "Cross my Heart" one! Join the group and hit the VIP board ...don't forget to wear your tag :P


I love the Aux stuff cause I can be sure the images aren't taken from any site like deviant art or just google image search lol! There was put a lot love for details in the stuff and a lot of talent!


 I have a thing for sweat pants in SL I own sosososo many of them ..and not always was I happy with what I got I have to admit! I love these ones ...shorty summery ones in cute colors...no worries thats just the pastels pack I am showing here...she has released darker tones too...black...dark red...grey :D 
So I will climb out of Tyrs bum now again and breath!

The necklace I wear here is from .Olive. you can get it at the SL fashion week event there are several huds availabe for it to change metal and gem colors etc. And not to forget she sells the headdress (I am wearing it in my former post about LDF) at the Love Donna Flora Event...and I know shes planing on matching earrings for this set :3 I love that its simple but yet all glamorous!! 

The "believe" tattoo I want to mention here too cause a friend of mine made it and she gave it to me, thank you Sash you have no clue how much it makes me smile to see it everytime and how much it meant to me on that day <3

What Gwinny is wearing:

Dress piccies:

Shirt Dresses: Auxiliary *new*
Hair: Exile
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley *new*
Necklace: .Olive.
Necktatt: Fablab on MP
Hands: SLink 
Bracelets: Boom 

Pose: Flash @LDF


Pantsy Pics:

Hair: Alice Project <3
Top: Blah
Starsie tattoo: Mine on MP
Pants: Auxiliary

Pose: Flash @LDF

1 comment: