Hello, again!

Due to health issues I haven't blogged in a while but here I am again...I feel like I missed a lot ...SL is so fast ongoing!
And when I look outside the window I can see ...its finally Autumn again!
I love the month of September so much...and not only cause its my birthday this month.
September...is like..the seasons are stuck between "not yet" and "not longer"...there are rough and rainy days but still there are those warm sunny days inbetween...and its a different sunnyness and warmness than summer! 
I love love love autumn ...to watch how the people and nature are preparing for the cold season ^^
So pretty!

And this round of Collabor88 all the designers managed to catch this feeling and put it into a form, and create nice cozy things!!

Collabor88 is really one of my most loved events I look forward to it every month and never got disappointed!

If the sim still is full you can have a look at the catalog HERE

<3 




What Gwinny is wearing:

Believe Tatt: !Fablab! Believe Neck Tattoo (Tat Version)

Lashes: (= potcha.
Cape: (Milk Motion) wool cape @ Collabor88
Necklace: (Yummy) Tiny Acorn Necklace - Gold @ Collabor88
Boots: *League* Lauren Wedge Boot @ Collabor88
Owlsy: *MishMish* Tawny Owl @ Dream Garden
Nails: +Mab+ Dirty Fingernails for Slink
Ring: .Olive. the Mr. Letter Ring - Gold
Glasses: Essences - HP Glasses (part of a gacha skin)
Hair: Exile::Falling For You @ Collabor88
Bracelet: Noodles - Nata & Meg Collection: Leaf Gold @ Collabor88
Pants: Schadenfreude Maize Fanceh Pants @ Collabor88 (I FREAKING adore those pants!!)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
Sweater: The Secret Store - Scallop Sweater - Mint/Lace @ C88
Skin: -Belleza- Leila Med 3 @C88
Eyes: Vision by A:S:S - Vega - Skye @Marketplace *NEW*


Also I missed a lot of awesome skins lately, Essences released Cho in all new lovely skintones!
What I love most about those new tones is that the SLink and Tango appliers are coming together IN the package with your new skin, more skin designers should do this tbh :P
Cho is the skin on the far left down corner!
And on top of this is Amaterasu, also from Essences and you can get her at the Chapter Four Event, but its a gacha...nooo don't start maoning now ...ALL makeups are lovely lol
Belleza is my new skin love I admit!
The FLF skin from like 2 weeks ago is my fave atm and its NOT the one shown here lol sorry <.<
BUT the one here is also very cute!! You can grab her at the C88 Sim.
Izzie's Kaelyn skin is such a lovely face and Izzie has released several other things lately for the Boutique, TDR Fusion, The Seasons story, Black Fair and so on...Izzie is everywhere :D and not always shes doing skins ...lately shes doing alot of jewelry too and really lovely and detailed pieces <3


Hairs are Liquence and Elikatira! <3
Lingerie is from Luxuria.

lolol and don't mind the mirrored pics :>

1 comment: