To make you feel my love...


Today I want to show you some things I really fell in love with lately!
First...Essences reopened and released 4!! new skins.
Second...Chemistry finally released new hair \o/
Third...I love this new jelly net lingerie from Blah!!


What am I wearing above:

Lingerie by Blah for the Boobies Show Birthday!
Earrings, also from Blah but for the SL Fashion Week.
Skin from Essences - Aime with freckles and eyebrows from The Sugar Garden and eyeliner from Okkbye.
Eyes from the god of eyeballs, Ikon at The Boutique.
Hands of course from Slink (be sure to get your update), with nailpolish from Adore&Abhor.
The pose I used is from Marukin.




Those skins I am wearing here are the latest releases from Inka for Essences.
All come in the new tones!! 
And all are coming WITH Tango and Slink appliers, and Phat Azz appliers can be bought seperately <3
I personally like them all in one way or another, but I don't know why but I love wearing Aime the most atm!
The skins are all available in 10 skintones, with 5 different brow options (even browless)!
Each tone comes with its matching SLink and Tango appliers, and a cleavage layer!




Above I am showing what differenc tattoo layers can do to your skin!
Left I am wearing Essences Aime with the TsG freckles and eyebrows and left the original version!




What this is you ask?  
My fave outfit at the moment ^^ I know this is kinda a skin post but...I love it so much I thought I'd share!
I love fall so much, and this outfit is not only cozy, its pretty unexpensive either! lol
The sweater is from Drift and the pants from Milk Motion, both can be found at the Dressing Room Fusion!
The cute bag is from Olive, I love it cause I have a very similar one in RL :3
The cute leafy jewelry is from Izzie's and available in many different, autumnly version at her mainstore!
And last but not least, the hair I am wearing is the new style from Chemistry it also comes with a longer version and a flower hairclip.




1 comment: