Candy Fair 2013


Soooo Candy Fair is almost there..FINALLY!! It will open at the 4th of october!!  
I admit ...after the massacre with food fair...I was very cautious with my excitement lol But really EVERYTHING food fair didn't have... CANDY FAIR HAS IT!!
The sims akjhdksjadksa I don't have words for it...for me its a place like heaven lol Marshmallow trees...chocolate rivers...s'morse....CANDY CASTLE!! I TPd there and and was overwhelmed of all the colors and happiness on this sim! AND this time like 98 percent of the things I saw were REALLY candy related...actually I only remember 2 stores that, in my opinion, have a Candy Fair Exclusive item...without any candy touch so yay for this! <33
I love all the things ppl came up with ...and I really had to whip my self to NOT just wear it all and end up in a super packed blog post lol Sooooo I tried to keep it simple for the first post!!  I hope you'll like it anyways!


Candy Fair Exclusives marked with: 


What Gwinny is wearing:



Hand and Feet: Slink Enhancement Hands and Feet 
Lashes: (= potcha. mesh eyelash no.002 
Hair: *Alice Project* Aphrodite 
Shirt: .*CHaRM*. Sprinkles
Sandals: .tsg. Hard Candy Jellies - Pink (comes with colorchange HUD)
Shorts: ::Marshmallows:: Miss.Sweet Shorts-XS/Pink 
Headband: Berries Inc. candy headband {pink chocolate}
Bracelet: Essences- Traditional Candy Bracelet
Necklace: Essences- Traditional Candy Necklace
Candy Heart Bracelets: [tea.s] Conversation Trinket 
Gold Lollipop Necklace: [tea.s] Lollipop Necklace -Gold- Wild Berry
Piercing: {Sugar Heart} Mesh Nose Ring - White Steel
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Donna Milk nat BB
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Blue
Nails: //Elephante Poses//


Poses with Gumdrops: Infinite 
Gummy Bears: HopScotch
Donut: Bauwerk




No comments:

Post a Comment