So many nights I sat here waiting...


....I'll Be There in the night when you need me
Something so right could never be wrong

Just call my name

Click me ♥

I love halloween so much and not only in SL :3
These skins are beyond awesome!! They are the new release from The Sugar Garden for the Azz Show!
They come with boobie applier, phat azz applliers, slink and loud mouth appliers for 600L per tone thats a steal if you ask me!! D: AND its kinda a sneak peek at Eilfies new skin release!! :3 
Cause Bunny (thats her name) will be the next release :D 
I really tried to keep it simple to just show you as much of those awesome skins as possible I personally couldnt't decide which one I like the most  X_X 
I thiiiink I like Vampy (2nd) and Phantra (1st) the most but really I love Nymph, Witch and Kamael too lol <33 Happy deciding xD



So what else Gwinny is wearing? 

All lingerie is by Blah, also the collars! The cute hip stars are available from Blah at the Azz Show <3
The hair I used is from Magika!
Brows, ALL eyes and nail polish from TsG

Poses: Blah and TsH




No comments:

Post a Comment