Wizarding Faire



"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
~Albus Dumbledore


Click me ♥
  I think I don't need many words for those pictures...just pure love! <33

What Gwinny is wearing:

Hands and Feetsies: Slink FEMALE Hands and Feet 
Lashes: (= potcha. mesh eyelash no.002 
Owl: *MishMish* Tawny Owl 
Slytherin Necklace: .Olive. the Houses Pendent - Sly/Gold 
Satchel: Auxiliary - Old Leather Satchel - Small-xs v2 - Dark Brown
Other Necklace: Essences: A Shift in Time Necklace (F)
Outfit: FATEplay - Donald Pants - Black
Cloak: FATEplay Cloak - Bella - Serpent 
Shoes: fri. - Lovegood.Heels 
Hand Cauldron: [Stitched] Green Handy Cauldro
Wand: [S] The Wand 
Skin: Essences - Qopi *light rose* brunette
Eyes: IKON Lucid Eyes - Black <3
Owl: Mish Mish

Slippers infront of the suitcase by Hopscotch
Suitcase by Amala
Books by Okkbye 
Shelf by Olive
Click me ♥

Cauldron and ingredients by Atomic
Phoenix by MishMish
Wallscroll by MEOW
Newt by Silent Sparrow

Click me ♥

Cause I loved the details on these I thought I'd take a close-up of them.
Time necklace from Essences and the Slytherin necklace from Olive!

1 comment:

  1. I wish they made those cloaks for real.
    Looks great on you.

    And I still love MishMish

    ReplyDelete