Click me ♥

I was going to do a fave outfits post today...but then Raymond happened...and sooo I decided to make it a pose post! My first couple pose post (say that 3 times fast, without failing and I'll give you a lolli!!)  ever :3

I really should start crediting poses more often again...but I think its like with many bloggers...you try sooo many poses for one post that at the end you forgot which one you finally took lol 

I am wearing one of my most loved jeans and this hair...I am usually NOT into short hair but this one just is so cute!! <3

On Ray...really I want you all to notice his almost pinkish pants! He even was searching all dem pink clothes in his inventory for me...but...really...he is best the way he is...NON pink! LOL <33 Also...I think I am wearing enough pink for actually two people -_- 

The poses we used are from STAKEY from left to right: Power Couple ~ Forever ~ Picture Perfect




                                                    ♥What Gwinny is wearing:


Top ~ Blueberry
Hands and Feet ~ Slink Enhancement Hands Splayed
Bracelet ~ Izzie's @TDR Fusion
Hair ~ Magika * Sudden
Lashes ~ Potcha
Skin and Lipstick ~ Pink Fuel
Eyes ~ IKON Lucid Eyes - Black
Earrings~ Blah
Necklace ~  Noodles



                                                   ★What Ray is wearing:


Hair ~ Burley * Sofian
Pants ~ D R O P . Casual Pants
Boots ~  Prestige Boots [SVT*] Brown
Skin ~ The Skinshop
Eyes ~ Mayfly
Piercings ~ Cobrahive
Scruffy facey ~ Cheerno



No comments:

Post a Comment