My blue suede shoes!

Click me ♥

Those shoes...when I saw them on Flickr I squealed of joy :3 They are from The Sugar Garden...and really I keep saying this over and over again....Eilfie should have started to make more shoes aaaages agao!! Her latest shoe releases are crazy cute! You get TWO version of these shoes in every color pack yes TWO see them below :D and the best?! they are only 175L per color D: and a fatpack is of course available lol
They look jst perfect...cozy and fluffy and yet hot ...going to pet them all day lol <33 They are only for SLink medium feet tho...but really every girl should own thoe ...since its so easy to tint them with the appliers and they look so much better than the usual Frankenfeet....I luckily haven't seen mine in months!!

Below I am showing all dem colors...17 to chose from and I love them ALL not only the pink ones :3..well but I do admit I love those the most ^^" 


Click me ♥

Click me ♥

Click me ♥

Why this pic? Cause...I am love with my new hair from Exile and wanted to show it off too :P



                                                    ♥What else is Gwinny wearing:


Necklace~ Noodles
Hands anf Feet ~ Slink Enhancement Hands and Feet 
Eyeshadow ~ [PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow
Lips ~ My Ugly Dorothy
Bracelet ~ Izzie's @TDR Fusion
Nailpolish ~ Lolapop
Mesh Bum ~ L.inc
Hair~ Exile
Heels ~ The Sugar Garden
Lingerie ~ The Sugar Garden
Skin ~ .tsg. Kotoko :: D tone :: 
Eyes ~ IKON Lucid Eyes - Black
Earrings~ Blah

Poses ~ 1st Pic part of the GOS pouf I sit on, 2nd Pic Marukin


No comments:

Post a Comment