Tits that talk!

Click me ♥
Many ppl and I really mean manymany lol asked me inworld, on Plurk and via Flickr mail where I got my shirts from....I know I blogged one of them already and mentioned one on flickr...but I felt like these would need a full review <33
Every shirt has a front and special backside, except the black one :D
You can get these shirts at the Boobies Show and nope you DON'T need mesh hoohas to wear them ^^
And if you have any problems with these...just IM Morgan Adamski shes not only a friend of mine she's one of the sweetest things I know in SL <33
Her store is named BGTT : Bubble Gum Treasure Trove :3 You should write that down! <3

Here is your TAXI to The Boobies Show

What else is Gwinny wearing?

Headband: Olive
Bracelet: Izzie's
Skin: TsG (with tatt layers)
Donut: Pink Fuel
Hair: Magika (LOVE)
Panties: Blah <3

Poses: The Secret Hideout

No comments:

Post a Comment