If these wings could fly...


"Because I thought of you...
just for the thought of you!"
Click me ♥


Sometimes we are missing someone...
or some place so much that it hurts and the more we try to swallow it (har har :P) and ignore it the bigger this feeling gets as if its trying to show you that you can't hide..
I always go outside and have a walk at the lake on such days...
and start running...
running 'til I can't breath anymore!!
...
I was running today <3


What Gwinny is wearing:

Sweater and Hair ~ Exile @The Arcade! 
Hands  ~ Slink Enhancement 
Mittens ~ VCO @ The Arcade! 
Boots ~ Sleepy Eddy @The Arcade
Skin  ~ Glam Affair
Leggins ~ BCC
Piercing~ Cobrahive
Nailpolish ~ Blah. 

Pose 1st Pic ~ Elephante Poses part of the "White as Snow" pose pack @Winter Trend

Sim ~ Winter Moon




1 comment: