IKON Spectral Eyes


Today I want to show you the new IKON mesh eyes...YES RIGHT!! Finally he made mesh eyes...and not only simple mesh eyes as most shops do them..nooo he of course needs to do it all uberawesome lol
The new Spectral eyes are available at Fameshed!

Down there I will show you a little about them.
First thing is they come with mesh eyeballs but still are also wearable without!
I put them on was a little annoyed before already cause I really expected them to be needed to be adjusted all lol
BUT I honestly never had a pair of mesh eyes that just fitted my AV as if they were made just for Gwinny :D
Also even if they wont fit you instantly the HUD and the fitting helper makes it SUPER easy to fit them!!

Click me ♥

So the picture above you will notice a difference in the shading/white thats on porpuse to show you the 2 different shading options that you get in the HUD per color! <33 Also I love IKONs black eyes...thats what I wear like 99 percent of the time in SL lol


Click me ♥

So what we see here? xD Yeah GLOW! You can add glow as you like to your eyes using the HUD
YES I know the last pic...but really I couldn't NOT post my posessed pic lol but really working this glow makes it possible to change every color a bit and give you different looks with just one color!
But really ... why only ONE color...now that IKON finally has mesh I cna mix and match *screams like a girl*


Click me ♥

The HUD...You can move the eyes...enlarge or make them smaller...fullbright...GLOW <3 and of course chooese the iris size and more <3 its just a awesome and well done little thing!! Actually has everything I need in eyes! <3



The pics below are just for showing you some of the awesome colors that are available!! <33

Click me ♥

Click me ♥

Click me ♥

Click me ♥

What else Gwinny is wearing:

Sweater and Hair ~ Exile @The Arcade! 
Necklace  ~ Amala (not for sale) <3 
Skin  ~ Glam Affair
Piercing~ Cobrahive


1 comment: