Should I stay or should I go...

"If you say that you are mine 
I'll be here til the end of time"


Click me ♥

Today I wear a for me all new skin :D its a Lara Hurley skin!
I really felt like a I need a whole new brand for once!
I love my Pink Fuel, TsG etc. but I felt like I need a little change for once :D
So I asked ppl on plurk for their fave brands and maaaany answers came lol and I fell in love with this skin <33
The hair I am wearing is pure love!! Its from Chemistry and omg so hot :3 I love those perfect curls!! and it comes in different length version and with a optional beanie (all in one pack) yay for options <3!


Click me ♥

Yeah I'm crosseyed  >.O but still pretty ..RIGHT?! xD
NO before you all panic now its NOT the IKON eyes to blame..its just my fault and since I don't use PS on my blog pics you all have to look at it lmao <3
Those cute sweaters errr tops with arm warmers are new from Blueberry!! 
You can wear them seperately so you can mix and match colors :D The tanktop is simple but but :>
The skirts and boots are from Blueberry too!
The skirts come in several colors each with belt and no belt versions and black or white trim versions! <3
Le boots...sooo hot :3 and they come with a colorchange HUD 22 options in one!! :D

The poses I used..I admit are my new fave poses!! 
They are the Imeka poses that you can grab at Collabor88 this month!!


What is Gwinny wearing:


Necklace~ Yummy @Colabor88
Hands anf Feet ~ Slink Enhancement Hands and Feet 
Top, Skirt, Warmers and Boots ~ Blueberry
Nailpolish ~ Blah
Hair~ Chemistry
Lashes ~ Potcha
Skin ~ Lara Hurley
Eyes ~ IKON @Fameshed






1 comment: