Put you in my pocket...


Click me ♥

Today I am showing you things from a dear friend and fellow blogger, Inuoko Shigami her 
BLOG (<---clickety) 
I love reading her blog cause she is one of the rare ppl that aren't afraid to wear a gazilion little nick nacks for their blog post...
I found a lot tiny, pretty unknown but awesome shops through her blog <33 
And she's babbling as much as I do lol 
The more I am happy to be able to show you her little things!! 
Her store is a collab from her and her friend, I really hope everything turns out as they both are dreaming it ^3^
Yes its about the candy and icecream :D 
And can you see the little beary cupcake in the lower left corner? Its the box of her stuff BUT I really had to add it to the post lol
I really really love when ppl make their boxes pretty and suiting the things they do :3

They are also looking for bloggers! So if you are into all dem kawaii things you should apply here: 


Click me ♥
My personal fave is the little pink Kuma mouthie!! T_T its so adorable and I could NEVER eat it cause CUTE! Its materials ready, so its looks even yummier but still...
NO KUMAS WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THIS BLOG POST! I just licked it a little I SWEAR! 

Wanna see what else they have made?


Talking of cute! See dat leeeeettle kitty?! *squeals*
For real...those pocket pets from Birdy make ovaries explode SO CUTE!! 
T_T My BF tried to get the sloth one for me but this machine is evil *cries on her keyboard*
...not that bad tbh...
cause now I have all dem kitties and bunnies :3 *flails*


What Gwinny is wearing:


Collar ~ Blah. (My Nekomata Collar) Special White
Hands ~ Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 and Casual 
Eyeshadow ~ [PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Ivory> - Barely There + Wing
Brows ~ "tSg" Miss Sassy Brow
Bracelet ~ [tea.s] Conversation Trinket -Silver- Me + You
Tattoos ~ Letis Tattoo :: Rasalhague ::  
Ring ~ [tea.s] Chewnicorn Ring - Pink (Ray <33)
Hair ~ [LeLutka]-NEU *NEW*
Tights ~ Izzie's - Tights rose @The Dressing Room Fusion
Top ~ Tee*fy Bella Ruffles Camisole  One Layer White
Skin ~ .tsg. Hope :: A tone :: Bust :: No Brows :: NT - Toned Body
Eyes ~ "tSg" Sleepy Aquamarine 
Ears~ [MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
Shoes ~ .tsg. Bubbles Heels
Piercing ~ Cobrahive - N-Swirl 
Lashes ~ (= potcha. mesh eyelash no.002
Skirt ~ Tee*fy Lovisa Ruffle Mini Skirt Pink
Friendship Bracelets ~ *BOOM* Friendship Bracelet (Gacha)
Pocket Kitty~ .Birdy. Pocket pet {Kitten} Siamese @Chapter Four gacha section)


Mouthie ~ {Amai} Kumaface. M - Strawberry Chocolate
Crown ~ -LaViere- Fake Plastic Crown Pink
Mesh Mouth ~ .Loud Mouth. - Alli

Poses~ First Pic Mien!(and thought bubble) and second is "selfmade" with Animare HUD <3


I really hope I haven't forgotten a thing lol if you still have questions just yell at me inworld <33





1 comment: