Say you'll run to my side...

Click me ♥

Yay first post in the new year \o/ 
For real its so hard to go back to blogging after all the holiday craze and lazyness! T_T
I have so many ideas but have the attention span of a slice of toast...
I started several posts over the last days but haven't finished them so far UGH so I decided to just kick myself to blog my LOTD for today :3

Most things I am wearing I just found today at the Dressing Room Fusion :D
The cute Mina hair on the left is just so perfect!!
You can buy a ombre pack or a dark blondes pack for each 70L thats a steal T_T
The hair that I am wearing on the right is from LoQ ...also to be found at TDR
Comes in like 25 colors(in one pack yes) and yeah its a hairbase with a mesh ponytail...pretty useful to show off fancy ear blings lol <33
I really like those pants from Cynful that you also can get there, they are coming with a HUD with several cuff, belt and "used" options...
the only thing that really bugged me is/was the alpha that comes with it...
for my taste the alpha is too low on the waist so sometimes things poke through! 
BUT there is a demo available so try it yourself, I really love them tho :D
And well....be prepared to show off your crack \o/ 

 Oh maybe I should mention the tatts!! 
A for ME new store, Letis tattoo, that I found on my endless search for a nice tattoo store in SL and yeah yeah I KNOW Aitui thanks :P
This whole tatt with the colored stars was only like 150L and comes with slink hand and feet appliers!!! 
Oh and tango appliers :> 
And several opacity options!! 
I really often bought tatts that looked good on the ads but in person they looked like shit (excuse my french) 
but I think we all have experienced something like this lol so I really was so happy :D

All the poses I used are from Label Motion for the TDR! <33




What Gwinny is wearing:


Necklace ~ < Yabusaka > Alphabet Cube Necklace (5 Letters) 
and .Olive. the Family Forever Neckalce - Gwin <3 Silver(not for sale)
Hands ~ Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 and Casual 
Eyeshadow ~ [PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Ivory> - Barely There + Wing
Brows ~ "tSg" Miss Sassy Brow
Bracelet ~ [tea.s] Conversation Trinket -Silver- Me + You
Tattoos ~ Letis Tattoo :: Rasalhague ::  <--click me for Taxi <3
Ring ~ [tea.s] Chewnicorn Ring - Pink <33
Hair ~ MINA Hair - Noor, and LoQ @TDR
Pants ~ [Cynful] Skinny Jeans @TDR
Shirt ~ *BOOM* Twenty-Three Tee
Skin ~ .tsg. Hope :: A tone :: Bust :: No Brows :: NT - Toned Body
Eyes ~ "tSg" Sleepy Aquamarine 
Ears~ [MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
Shoes ~ 2Real F-WINGS SHOE
Piercing ~ Cobrahive - N-Swirl 
Lashes ~ (= potcha. mesh eyelash no.002

Poses~ Label Motion @TDR






1 comment: