Something happened for the very first time with you...

Click me ♥

Today I am basically wearing my latest fave finds from several events...well...lets be honest...most designers only release for events nower days anyways ...regular releases are a rare find these days :D 
I actually lost a little track of all the events, monthly, bi-weekly, every two months...really LOL 
I have little post it notes on my screen to remember things and I feel like every body part has its own event by now too...and really I think with FECAL FESTIVAL we hit the absolute low point LOL! 
So better do a spreadsheet and pin it to your fridge ...not so much for fecal festivals tho...!! <3

Lets focus on some of my fave things this time :D
Oooon the left I think my fave thing is the ..well yeah the barely there tutu from Pretty Liar :B such innocence...much skank \o/ 
I love how I can wear it and am offering all my ass to the whole wide grid and everyone still thinks its cutie and pink *twirls and twerks*
I found it by accident while being at the "Azz Show" Event and searching new things for my new cute azz from L.inc..that ass is SO cute...I was soooo hoping for a smaller one and then BOOM it was there ... my bf dragged me over to the store on release day ....insane..it was a BUTT STAMPEDE!!
...never saw so many ppl crashing a SIM cause of ass  LOL
Best thing? It even fits standard mesh things!!! :D

Oh maybe the skin, its a small pre-release of Glam Affair's Magenta skin, that you can find at the Season's Story!
Contra? No clean version in the pack (really a downer to me tbh)  and only the asia skin tone so far! 
BUT
Pros? All the appliers come with it, slink, phat azz, tangos! 
And different, noses, lips and blushes!!
I wish more skin designers would include all of them with their newer skins! :D

Ok lets go to right *points*
Eyes!! I love Eilfie from The Sugar Garden I guess everyone really knows this by now but I think there are not enough ppl out there knowing about her awesome eyes!!!
Eilfie makes some of the bestest eyes on the grid!! 
Girly, realistic, colorful or surreal she has it all!
And my second fave thing is...LIPSTICK!!
 Really THIS is the perfect Loud Mouth lipstick....and I got A LOT ...a embarrassingly HUGE shitload LOT of loud mouth appliers, so far hoping they were as good as the ADs ...
but often they honestly weren't T_T
I really think more stores should try to do those appliers for their make-up or especially for their skins I would buy it all  :D <33



What Gwinny is wearing on the left:


Necklace ~ Yabusaka
Hands ~ Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 and Casual 
Star Blush ~ +>A&A<+ Star Blush for KittyCats
Ring ~ [tea.s] Chewnicorn Ring - Pink (Ray <33)
Hair ~ *Milk* Hair~Weekend Girl Messy Braid @The Boobies Show
Undies ~ RMA - Tulle Pink @The Azz Show
Skin ~ -Glam Affair - Magenta skin - Asia - 02 @The Seasons Story
Eyes ~ .tsg. Galaxy - Pink @Cosmetic Fair
Ears~ SHORT [MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_EARS
Shoes ~ .tsg. Bubbles Heels
Piercing ~ Cobrahive - N-Swirl 
Lashes ~ (= potcha. mesh eyelash no.002
Tutu ~ [PL] Teeny Tiny Tutu - BubbleGum @The Azz Show
Boobies ~ Lolas :::Tango Mirage ::: 




What Gwinny is wearing on the right:


Necklace ~ Yabusaka
Hands ~ Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 and Casual 
Eyeshadow ~ [PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Ivory> - Barely There + Wing
Brows ~ "tSg" Miss Sassy Brow
Bracelet ~ [tea.s] Conversation Trinket -Silver- Me + You
Tattoos ~ Letis Tattoo :: Rasalhague ::  
Ring ~ [tea.s] Chewnicorn Ring - Pink (Ray <33)
Hair ~ Magika [Hair S] Meow
Socks ~ Blah. @The Azz Show
Top ~ Blah. ( My Rawr Crop Top ) Pink @The Boobies Show
Skin ~ .tsg. Hope :: A tone :: Bust :: No Brows :: NT - Toned Body
Eyes ~ .tsg. Galaxy - Deep Blue @Cosmetic Fair
Ears ~  SHORT [MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_EARS
Shoes ~ .tsg. Bubbles Heels
Piercing ~ Cobrahive - N-Swirl 
Lashes ~ (= potcha. mesh eyelash no.002
Suit ~ Blah. ( My Cheetah Jumper ) Pink @The Boobies Show
Mesh Mouth ~ .Loud Mouth. - Alli
Lipstick ~ .tsg Chu Lips~ @Cosmetic Fair










No comments:

Post a Comment