Collabor88 Supernova

 Today I want to show you new stuffs from Collabor88 which starts tomorrow for its new round and theme "Supernova" LOTSOSPACESTUFF!! I'm so in love with this round again T_T
I will show you old stuff that I love and I will show you LOADS of poses! :B

This time will be different you will find all credits UNDER the certain pic and not at the end this time..TOO MUCH STUFFZ! :B





Why this portrait? Cause this is my fave look for today!! 
LOVELOVELOVE!

♥ Click me
The poses I used up here are from STAKEY called Gwin (totally not biased for sure :B)
Aren't they cute? 
There are 6 poses (YES I FORGOT ONE!) in the set and you can get them for 100L at the Stakey Mainstore ...or you join the group and save 50% on ALL the new stuffs in store... 
(I don't know how this man makes money) 


Dress~ Ane @Collabor88
Hair ~ Monso @Collabor88 
Ears~ Mandala
Skin ~ Birdy (group gift)
Animal ~ Birdy@The Chapter Four
Necklace and bracelet ~ Yummy @Collabor88
Leggins ~ Nylon Outfitters @Collabor88
Boots ~ Ingenue @Collabor88


♥ Click me

Above you can see another *new* STAKEY pose set called Awkward&Proud! YES THAT'S, US GIRLS! :B

Shirt ~ Erratic
Hair ~ Argrace
Earrings ~ Auxiliary for Mingle Hunt <3
Skin ~ Essences @The Dressing Room Fusion
Shorts ~ R3
Socks ~ Izzie's
Kicks ~ FLite

♥ Click me
LOL those poses above are so much fun! They are from Mien and called "Mic Drop Queen"!
 I really feel all sassy with dem :B
Go over to Mien to get them!


Dress~ Faenzo @Collabor88
Hair ~ Clawtooth @Collabor88 
Earrings~ Yummy @Collabor88
Skin ~ Pink Fuel
Heels ~ Fri.day
Bracelet ~ Yummy @Collabor88




♥ Click me

Well yeah and here you can see my very own first pose set called "The way you make feel" *all proud*
I know everyone and everyone's hamster are doing poses but me dun cares :B 
I have fun doing them :D 
If you like them you can get them on my MP store <3


Hair ~ Catwa
Ears~ Mandala
Skin ~ Pink Fuel
Shirt ~ Epic
Skirt ~ Tee*fy
Collar ~ The Sugar Garden *NEW*




3 comments:

  1. Hi i can not find that pink curly hair anywhere? o.o
    with the purple dress, can someone help me find this pink hair is this songtress photo
    please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya ♥
      The hair you mean is from Clawtooth and probably at the Clawtooth Mainstore now <3

      Delete