The sun was warm but the wind was chill...

♥ Click me


Today my yearning for spring...and for leaving this sad, dark winter behind, became so huge that I just decided to dress up for spring :D
I found this lovely new dress from Wimey suited my mood just perfectly!
Sash is crazy...this woman seems to never sleep..<3!
You will be able to get this dreamy piece of silk, when the One Word event opens on the 1st!
And I rummaged through my inventory and found lovely little things to add to it :B 

♥ Click me




What is Gwinny wearing?

Dress ~ Wimey @One Word (opens March 1st)
Hair ~ Truth *NEW*
Headdress & Necklace ~ Olive
Skin ~ Birdy *NEW* Group Gift (with my own tattoo layers)
Bracelets and Lei ~ Noodles
Horns ~ Amai 
Eyes & Brows ~ The Sugar Garden
Tattoos ~ Letis
Ears ~ Mandala
Hands & Feetsies ~ SLink
Feathers ~ Auxiliary
Lashes ~ Potcha
Piercing ~ Cobrahive
Arm bangles & Anklet ~ Deviance
Lashes ~ Potcha

Poses  ~ Glitterburps





3 comments:

  1. the loveliest thing added to the dress is the girl. Best attribute ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never sleep. Sleep is for pussies tbh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das erste Bild ist mega! Absolut toll! Erinnert mich gleich an Pan's Labyrinth - fehlt nur noch Dein persönlicher Irrgarten ;-)

    ReplyDelete