Time is never time at all

Click me ♥

This round of Collabor is so amazing T_T 
Look at those horns ...YOULOOKIN? :B 
They are not only detailed as fuck...pardon my french...no they are coming with a HUD that lets you change metals, horns, pearls and horn base!! 
I think I played like 10 mins with it until I found my fave combo :B
I paired the horns with this mask from Lagyo...its like those two things are made for eachother really so pretty! 
I think the only thing that a leeeeeettle tough is to find hair fitting under it! I had loads of hair fitting under it BUT covering too much of the sides of the mask..I personally didn't liked that :B 
Looks much more fierce this way! 
The little babydoll from Katatonik that I am wearing comes with phat att and tango appliers...and the awesome option to change the mesh top with a HUD I am wearing the more openhearted version :B



What Gwinny is wearing:

Babydoll and Knickers ~ Katatonik @Collabor88
Hair ~ LoQ
Mask, Bangles and Earrings ~ LaGyo @Collabor88
Skin ~ Atomic @Collabor88
Heels ~ Fri.day @Collabor88
Hands and Feet~ SLink
Mesh Bum ~ Luck Inc.
Eyes ~ The Sugar Garden
Lashes ~ Potcha
Tattoos ~ Letis Tattoo
Horns ~ Virtual Nirvana@Collabor88

Poses left and right ~ Stakey
Middle pose ~ Glitterburps





No comments:

Post a Comment