Release me


I am finally feeling free and happy again...and having my blog mojo back...sometimes we need to cut the negative things and people out of our lives...even if its hard!
So I took this pic in trying to capture this happy :D
My recovering is also going well so ...life is good! ^^

As I saw this cute dress from Tres Blah at Collabor88, I sealclapped lol 
I'ts so cute, girly and fluffy *-*
I combined it with those cute flats from Schadenfreude, also at Collabor88

The pose I used is one of mine and its part of a set, that I currently offer as a freebie at my new store to celebrate the new place <3


 TP over and grab it, its free for one week and after that will be part of a bigger pose set <3




I really thought this cute skin from Glam Affair, deserved a close-up!
You can grab it at C88 this month, it comes in two tones to chose from and several make-ups!
Every make-up is only 188L so really a steal <3
This cute hair from Tableau Vivant just matched my dress, and feeling perfectly :D



Those flats from Schadenfreude, are sooo cute ...with this round of C88 many designers outdone themselves!
Ok I admit I am biased cause I love PASTELLY things, as we know lol
These flats are for SLink and normal SL feet :B
AND they are coming with a HUD to change all the things!
I am showing you the 3 patters availabe, but the HUD has plain colors too :>



What is Gwinny wearing?

Dress ~  Tres Blah @ Collabor88
Hair ~ Tableau Vivant Collabor88
Shoes  ~ Schadenfreude Collabor88
Skin ~ Glam Affair ~ Aria Makeup 7 Collabor88
Feet and Hands ~  SLink

Pose  ~ Glitterburps 






No comments:

Post a Comment