Hair on a budget...



Today I am showing you some cheap hair finds...when you do SL on a budget you will love them extra hard!
The first style is from Ploom and available at My Attic ...like actually all three styles LOL! 
It comes in a streaked version and non streaked version in the pack along with several colors, it has cute ribbons on the sides that you can also change via the HUD ♥
The middle one is from  EMO-tions and per pack you get like 4 well 8 with rooted...colors and matching hairbases <3 I love the waveyness of this style ^^
Last but not less pretty is the new Mina hair! 
I am wearing is with the hairbase from the Emotions hair lol cause I personally think you will need a base under it!
Every of the 3 styles was only 95L and I love them all :D ♥


My outfit...well...ok I admit its a little outfit BUT it was  almost free ..
The heels are the new group gift from SLink!
And the corste bodice is from Baistice at the Dressing Room Fusion and was only 70L ^^
Same for my bracelet from Izzie's ...you can find it also at TDR 
And on this pic you can even see the little hair ribbons I was babbling about up there ♥






Neck Tatt: Glitterburps  <--Click me ♥
Hands and Feet: Slink Enhancement
Face star: Glitterburps ~ Face Starsie 


Rings: 

 The Sugar Garden: PrismPower Ring - *ChibiMoonxGold* 2
The Sugar Garden: PrismPower Ring - *MoonxGold* 2
The Sugar Garden: PrismPower Ring - *SaturnxGold* 4
[tea.s] Chewnicorn Ring

Lashes: //LovelyAlien//StarryEyelashes <Tintable>

Ears: [MANDALA]

Bracelet: Izzie's @TDR

Heels: Slink Siren Leather Stilettos Leopard
Necklace: undefined lilies - be mine (pink/silver) chest

Skin: DeeTalez
Eyes: "tSg" Sleepy Dark Brown

Poses: Glitterburps





1 comment:

  1. and still to expensive, nothing left in the budget for pants or a skirt .... ~_^

    ReplyDelete