Poodle me, Poodle you!


My LOTD is pretty...animalistic today lol 
Guess what? YESSS its this time of the month again, tomorrow Collabor88 will open again!
And YEEEHEEES I know I say this every months but people will LOVE this month!!
EVERYBODY loves rockabilly stuffz RIGHT? :D
First thing I fell in love with are those HEELS look at deeeem (no thank I'm not excited REALLY!!)
They are coming with a cute HUD to change them to several really really cute and original textures but also simple polkadots :B but well ...POODLES! And there is a SLink and NON SLink version...The purse I am wearing is also from Schadenfreude for this months C88...SO CUTE RIGHT? *flails her arms at your face and touches all your face things*
 Ok 2nd thing to point out...LE GLASSES...I mean there must be like 1203921398 versions of those lolita glasses on the grid already tbh..but well I have the feeling most of them are from 2007 <.<
THOSE from Intrigue are so well made...shiny...bubbly ...perfect!
And 3rd ...POODLES!!
I almost screamed as I saw what Aime from MishMish made for this month!!
POODLES IN PINK!!
Ok maybe now I'm a little excited :B
They are coming in the pet version (that I am showing you here) and a hug and pillow sitting version! T_T so so so adorable ..and they move so cute!
OK one more thing to mention (yeah I know that was almost the whole outfit today :P)
Fox sweater...lets say it together foxy fox sweater jumped over the fence..well no but..it comes with a HUD that lets u change it in 4 pastelly OR 4 more natural colors!
Those are from Atomic for The Chapter Four!
And there is also a beary version available and both have a baret with ears available :B but I decided for the easter eggy ribbon sorry T_T
The best thing on the sweaters is the tail on the back LOL so cute well its painted on so no actual tail but omg so cute! *wiggles her foxtail*


What Gwinny is wearing:

♥Tights: 
Izzie's - Tights rose

♥Butt: 
*L.inc* Cute Azz

♥Poodles: @Collabor88
*MishMish* Poodle - Charcoal
*MishMish* Poodle - Coffee
*MishMish* Poodle - Cream
*MishMish* Poodle - Rose

♥Sweater:
.Atomic. {Forest Friend Sweater} Fox Pastels 

♥Rings: 
.tsg. PrismPower Ring - *ChibiMoonxGold* 2
.tsg. PrismPower Ring - *MoonxGold* 2
.tsg. PrismPower Ring - *SaturnxGold* 4
[tea.s] Chewnicorn Ring - Pink 

♥Lashes:
 //LovelyAlien//StarryEyelashes <Tintable>


♥Shades: 
Intrigue Co. - Twitterpated Shades: Pink @Collabor88

♥Bandana: 
LaGyo_Mary bow bandana Swallows @Collabor88

♥Hair: 
Magika [Hair] Almonds *NEW*

♥Purse and Heels: @Collabor88
Schadenfreude GooGooMuck Purse
Schadenfreude Slink GooGooMuck Heel 

♥Hands and Feet:
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat 
Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

♥Skin: 
.B I R D Y.  DELILAH skin  ~Pure~ Sweet

♥Pose: 
Glitterburps ~ Here Comes My Baby (now in mainstore)


No comments:

Post a Comment