Awake from your sleep and slumber..



Summerfest is here and you all should get your beachbums over there to grab some of those cute goodies ^^
The flip flop floaty in the back from Exposeur is pretty cute, its a gacha for 50L a play and its rotating like its  floating on water and comes with 3 adorable poses ^^

The bikini from Boom that I am wearing is soooo adorable the bestest thing is it has a huge bow on the bum too :B 
Wrap your goodies with ribbons, ladies!
And its available in like really... felt 500 colors LOL 
Aranel obviously had much fun to make different color versions of it ^^



This uberly cute skin named Cassia, is from Glam Affair and available in 8 cute makeups and 3 tones (America, Jamaica and India) psst when those are too dark for you, you can get Cassia at 
Creation.JP (<--click me♥) 
in Asia and Artic tone too :B BUt I really really love Cassia in Jamaica sooo summery ^^
Each skin is only 499L a steal :P and comes with several freckle, nose and lipstick options!


What Gwinny is wearing:

Hamster Flip Flops: erratic / summer - flip-flops @The Arcade <--Click me ♥
Hip Star: ~Glitterburps~ Hip Starsie
Bikini: *BOOM* Ariara Bikini @Summerfest <--Click me ♥
Lashes: Mon Cherie
Feet and Hands: Slink Enhancement Hands and Feet 
Sleeve Tattoo: *katat0nik* Triple Dip Tattoo
Neck Tattoo: Glitterburps ~ Your Princess! Tattoo <--Click me ♥
Necklace and flower rings: (Yummy) 
Ice Frog and Shades: *katat0nik*  @The Arcade <--Click me ♥
Merfriends: *MishMish* Mermaid & Merboy Companion @Summerfest
Hair: +Spellbound+ Bubsy *NEW* <--Click me ♥
Heart Rings: The Sugar Garden PrismPower Rings <--Click me ♥
Earrings: Gummies - Kappa Earring @Kustom9 <--Click me ♥
Heart Necklace: Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace (silver) <--Click me ♥
Bracelet: TOSL  (from 2007 not avialable anymore)
Pinapple Floaty: VCO - Happy summer picnic @The Arcade
Sharky Bag: [tea.s] Shark Bait Bag - Pink @Summerfest
Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - America - 03 @Summerfest
Eyes: !CS! Real Mortar



1 comment:

  1. Mermaids ... sharks ... bikini ... all shouts Sea ... but I don't know any sea-frogs ... (thinking)

    ReplyDelete