Plenty of fish...


Yep another underwater like post lol I'M INFESTED!
But hey its summer...the bestest place to be is under the sea...see what I did there? :B
Plenty of fish you say?...those are octopussys you say?
Fish is fish :B
But ok lets focus on the pretty things :D
THIS NET from the Secret Store!
I saw on Maylees Flickr before the Arcade started and knew I wanted it lol 
Don't ask me why omg its even cuter in person theres a little crab in its and seafoam T_T
Also...snorkle mask...took me some tries to get the pastelly one so if you need some fishies contact me inworld LOL
And thank you to Eito for giving me the Headoctopussy XD♥
Another thing I really fell in love with is this tattoo from Katat0nik, thank you so much Kat!
I love love love her tattoos for ages now....my first tattoo love was Canimal back then in 2008 and my 2nd love was hers!
They are handdrawn and her own designs...I totally think she should make more tatts!!
Cause her are one of the rare legit tatts that aren't just using PS brushes or Google pics lol ♥
And she's always making them COLORFUL!
Icecream sleeve tatts for the win ♥



You see those cute earrings? They are from my favest earring brand in SL ...Gummies :D
At Kustom9 you find several cute summery earrings from Koura atm, they are coming in a version with and without cute facie <3
The cute little octopussies I am surrounded by are the Gummies gacha for Kustom9 lol they are so cute and mod so you can resize and link them as you like :>


What Gwinny is wearing:

Bikini: Baiastice @Collabor88 <--Click me♥
Fins, Snorkle, Net, & Headoctopuss (YES thats a word :P): 
The Secret Store @The Arcade <--Click me♥
Earrings and baby octopussies: Gummies @Kustom9 <--Click me♥
Sleeve Tattoo: Katat0nik ♥ <--Click me♥
Skin and Lipstick: The Sugar Garden <--Click me♥
Eyebrows: Adore+Abhor <--Click me♥
Bracelet: Izzie's <--Click me♥
Lashes: Mon Cherie
Eyes: Chop Shop
Hair: Wasabi Pills

Poses: Glitterburps  <--Click me♥

No comments:

Post a Comment