To the Lighthouse!


Ahoy mateys :B
lolol well I  DO try ...but yeah...*hides*
But lets focus on the date...its the 8th...and YISSS its Collabor88 time *flais*
And yeah I keep repeating myself but this month is REALLY awesome!
Look at the colorboard:


PASTELLY THINGS EVERYWHERE!! *freaks and faints*
While trying to TP there you can have a look of this rounds' catalog <--click me♥




What Gwinny is wearing: 

Pants: The Secret Store - Sailor Hotpants @Collabor88 <--click me♥
♥ Top: The Secret Store - Sailor Blouse @Collabor88
♥ Tights: ~Cannibelle~ 
 Brows: Adore&Abhor <--click me♥
♥ Star Blush: Adore&Abhor ~ Princess Star Blush 
♥ Eyeshadow: MONS 
♥ Whaley: *MishMish* Narwhal Companion - Mint @Collabor88
♥ Necklace and Ring: .Atomic. {Double Scoop} @Hello Sunshine  <--click me♥
 Anklets: Blah. (My Pearly Doll Anklet) Pink @Hello Sunshine
♥ Shoes: Blah. (My Pearly Doll Platform Flats) Pastels @Hello Sunshine
♥ Hat: LaGyo_Sailor hat Pink @Collabor88
♥ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma 
♥ Skin: The Sugar Garden

♥ Pose: by me



No comments:

Post a Comment