With cherry on top...


Sooo today I am showing you a tooth-aching sweet outfit...its so unhealthy that I needed to add a alibi broccoli for your own good! 
This dress and purse are from Atomic for the new round of the Chapter Four!
Both, dress and purse are coming in one pack and with a HUD to change them in colors!
What I love is that the purse pack includes not only a unrigged version noooo there is a RIGGED version of the purse T_T I love Ivy for doing this! ♥
I was in love the moment I saw the pics on Flickr!
And as a pixel food junky I had several things to match it with!
I am even wearing Icecream nail polish and stockings lol T_T
The Heels I am wearing are from Half Deer for this months Collabor88 so if you want them you need to HURRY better go now cause Collabor closes very soon to set up for the new round ♥
The necklace I am wearing is NOT available anywhere anymore...it must be from like 2009 or something lol it was from Aoharu and one of the first gachas I played that much xD
Broccoli...or as I call him Green-Foo will be available in several versions for tomorrows Fifty Linden Friday, at the ♥ MishMish Mainstore ♥, you really should visit this store cause its one of the cutest store on the grid!




What Gwinny is wearing:


♥Pumps: +Half-Deer+ Milkshake Pumps @Collabor88
♥Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Asian - cotton

♥Mesh Bum: *L.inc* Cute Azz
♥Stockings: Epic
♥Broccoli: *MishMish* A Broccoli Companion - shoulder ** For Fifty Linden Friday tomorrow!

♥Glasses and Sundaehat: 
+Half-Deer+ Summer Delights - Melty Sunglasses (Gold)
+Half-Deer+ Summer Delights - Sundae Hat (Cherry)  @The Arcade! BOTH <3

♥Purse and Dress:
.Atomic. {Sunday Dress} @The Chapter Four
.Atomic. {Sunday Purse} @The Chapter Four

♥Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Alli


♥Rings:
.tsg. PrismPower Ring - *ChibiMoonxGold* 2
.tsg. PrismPower Ring - *MoonxGold* 2
.tsg. PrismPower Ring - *SaturnxGold* 4


♥Lashes: //LovelyAlien//StarryEyelashes 

♥Necklace: AOHARU_TwinSoftIceCream_Necklace_5 **Not available anymore**
♥Icecream: Sugar Heart ~ Atelier Kreslo Festival: Sugar's Sweet Heart Ice Cream
♥Hair: Exile::London Pastels @The Arcade
♥Skin: The Sugar Garden ~ Eun-Seo :: A tone

No comments:

Post a Comment