Be right back!




As some of you might know I am struggling with cancer for some years now and I just had a another surgery regarding to it some weeks ago!
I ignored my docs that told me to take it slow since then...and well a collapse almost 2 weeks ago showed me I need a break!
I will spend the next 2 weeks in a recovery center, and I hope I am able to recharge my inner batteries there :>
I will have my laptop with me, but I honeslty don't know yet how often I want or will be able to login!
I hope everyone is having a great summer ♥


Ribbon Tatt: NEO** : Lululala -  Summer ribbon RARE 2  @The Seasons Story
Neck Tatt: Glitterburps ~ Always
Dress: *katat0nik* (lt pink/thin) Luau Dress  @The Seasons Story
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Lower (add)
Shoes: *REIGN.- Wednesdays- Bubblegum (thanks Shiny ♥)
Hair: .Atomic. {Hair} Darling - Pastels @Hair Fair
Glasses: .tsg. Kokoro Glasses - Bubblegum

Rings:

.tsg. PrismPower Ring - *ChibiMoonxGold* 2
.tsg. PrismPower Ring - *SaturnxGold* 4
Blah. (Hana Flower Ring) - Nude (Add)
Blah. (Hana Flower Ring) - Orchid (Add)
Blah. (Hana Flower Ring) - Pink (Add)
Blah. (Hana Flower Ring) - Turquoise (Add)
Blah. (Hana Flower Ring) - Violet (Add)

Bracelet: :: Pink Friendship Bracelet :: - Sissy Gwinny
Earrings: Gummies - Pizza Earring 
Fishie: Sway's [Fish] hug cushion . yellow dots (wear)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Rose - America - Clean B *NEW*
Eyes: [Buzz] Arcane Eyes  - Ocean  @The Seasons Story



.Necklace: (Yummy) Safari Wood Beads @Collabor88
Goat: +H-Dr+ Itty-Bitty Pygmy Goat - Freckles (Shoulder)  @The Seasons Story
Dress: -Pixicat- Summer.Dress @The Seasons Story
Boots: -tres blah- Riding Boots - Light Brown @Collabor88
.Hair: Clawtooth: Adventure Girl - Coco @Collabor88
Skin: -Glam Affair - Kallisto - Exotic 01 F @Collabor88
Eyes: .tsg. Summer Eyes - Dark Brown *shine*
Bag: Zenith @Collabor88




2 comments:

  1. ღ♥ღ HuGGss ღ♥ღ and a speedy recovery missing u

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugg* Sometimes the docs mean what they say. Getting better is no race, take it easy.

    BTW lovely pink-green dress,

    ReplyDelete