Casual Princess...



Today I mixed and matched just some of my new favest finds with some of my old faves :D
First...those shoes from Pixicat, are out for Fifty Linden Friday today! 
So run over and grab them cheap as long as its possible ♥
I combined them with this cute little sweater from Atomic, like most of Ivy's clothes this one comes with a texture change HUD too and gives you floral and plain options :D 
I just felt all cozy in it since summer seems to have left here already!
And why the crown? Cause in every girl is this little princess :> 
even when we are wearing sweaters and comfy pants >:3


What Gwinny is wearing:

•Sweater: Atomic *NEW* @N°21
•Hair: Catwa
•Crown: The Sugar Garden *NEW* @Mainstore
•Tights: Jim
•Heels: Pixicat @FLF today♥ TP to Store
•Glasses: The Sugar Garden
•Disguise Pen: The Sugar Garden
•Pegasus: The Sugar Garden
•Bracelet: Sweet Thing
•Eyes: The Sugar Garden ~ Sleepy Eyes
•Rings: The Sugar Garden
•Necklace: Cutie Moon Fair giftie (old)
•Skin: The Sugar Garden ~ Tsu
•Star and Pose: Glitterburps *NEW* @Mainstore
•Cloud: by me♥

No comments:

Post a Comment