I've been waiting to smile...


I just slapped on some things that made me happy today! So I thought I would share my mix with you all ♥
I am a little out of the loop with events and things but am trying my hardest to keep up again >:D
So today there won't be much babbling just facts :3

What Gwinny is wearing:

Skin: The Sugar Garden ~ Tsu Mesh Head in A tone *NEW* ♥Teleport♥
Hair: Spellbound (comes with beanie) 
Hearty Eyes: Chop Shop (gacha 50L per play) ♥Teleport♥
Shirt: B.C.C. group gift atm (50L to join group)
Shorts: Pixicat @ Uber ♥Teleport♥
Socks: The Sugar Garden
Shoes: COCO @The Chapter Four ♥Teleport♥
Doggie: Alchemy @The Chapter Four
Choker:  2PM  @The Chapter Four
Backpack: The Sugar Garden
Glasses: The Sugar Garden
Flower Ring: Blah. ♥Teleport♥
Hair Tie Bracelet: Izzie's ♥Teleport♥
Lashes: Lovely Alien
Sleeve Tattoos: Katat0nik ♥ ♥Teleport♥
Leg Tatts: NEO
Cotton Pufflings: MishMish @The Dreamers Factory ♥Teleport♥
Neck Tattoo, Nails and Poses: Glitterburps ♥Teleport♥



No comments:

Post a Comment